Topo Athletic Phantom Men’s Natural Running Shoe - 5mm Drop, Mens Athletic Shoe for Road Running
$ 129.95 $ 130.00Size Guide
A 30mm x 25mm stack height and 5mm drop makes the new Phantom Topo’s most cushioned road running shoe. Strategically placed rubber adds traction and durability where needed in these athletic shoes for men. These barefoot shoes contain Zipfoam, a proprietary new midsole compound that delivers more cushioning and long-term resilience than traditional EVA. A breathable engineered mesh upper with lightly printed overlays and an external TPU heel counter help keep the runner secure over the platform of these minimalist running shoes. All the benefits of barefoot running shoes, with the best features of traditional men’s athletic shoes.
- PURPOSE: Best for road running
- ROOMY TOE BOX: Anatomical toe box allows toes to spread naturally and comfortably
- LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE MATERIALS: For a '2nd Skin' fit and feel
- LOW DROP: engineered with 5mm heel-to-toe drop, encouraging natural loading and foot motion during the gait cycle
- ZIPFOAM: proprietary Zip Foam is a lightweight TPU blended foam with more resilience and less compression set than traditional EVA
Topo Athletic Phantom Women’s Natural Running Shoe - Womens Athletic Shoe for Road Running
$ 134.95 $ 130.00Size Guide
Topo Athletic Phantom Road Running Shoe For Women
A 30mm x 25mm stack height and 5mm drop makes the new Phantom Topo's most cushioned road running shoe to date.
Strategically placed rubber adds traction and durability where needed; Zipfoam, a proprietary new lightweight midsole compound keeps this shoe springier with more rebound than traditional EVA. A breathable engineered mesh upper with lightly printed overlays and an external TPU heel counter help keep the runner secure over the platform.
- Weight: 8.6 oz // 244 g (Size 7)
- Rubber Outsole: 4mm
- Midsole: 21mm EVA (Heel) // 16mm EVA (Ball)
- Footbed: 5mm
- Total Stack Height: 30mm x 25mm (5mm drop)
Designed for Road Running
Topo's road collection was born from the belief that our bodies are uniquely designed to run with ease and efficiency.
However, paved surfaces and concrete can sometimes work against us.
Each product in this collection allows you to access varying levels of natural running, while offering additional features to address the repetitive impact and stress from road running.
- Made in the USA or Imported
- lace-up closure
- The Topo Difference: Topo Athletic designs athletic shoes that provide the benefits of natural running while maintaining the best features found in traditional running shoes. Instinctive human movement meets modern comfort and performance
- Designed for Road Running: Lightweight and breathable, the Phantom has 30mm x 25mm stack height and 5mm drop, making it Topo’s most cushioned road running shoe. Widened heel area provides more stability throughout the gait cycle
- 5mm drop: Topo cushioned midsoles are engineered with a 0 to 5mm heel-to-toe drop, encouraging natural loading and foot motion during the gait cycle. These womens running shoes have our highest available drop for natural running with more under-heel cushioning
- Resilient Midsole: Zipfoam, our proprietary midsole compound, is springier than EVA and offers more rebound over the life of this athletic running shoe.
- Roomy Toe Box: Anatomical toe box allows toes to spread naturally and comfortably. Engineered mesh upper provides great breathability and antimicrobial ortholite footbed keeps shoes odor-free
Topo Athletic Hydroventure 2 Trail Running Shoe - Men's
$ 139.95 $ 140.00Size Guide
Hydroventure 2 is an exciting update to the award-winning original. It features our proprietary single-layer eVent breathable/waterproof upper, a fully gusseted tongue, forefoot rock plate, 2-density injected EVA midsole, and new Vibram Megagrip outsole. A 3mm drop, 25mm x 22mm platform means the Hydroventure 2 allows for natural movement while still offering the protection you need on wet, technical trails. The 2-density injected EVA midsole is softer near the foot but more responsive on the bottom. A new Vibram Megagrip outsole features deeper, more generously spaced lugs for ”toothier” traction in wet, muddy conditions. Hydroventure 2 now has a gaiter attachment for the Topo gaiter (sold separately) and 2 lace colors for multiple looks.
- Best used for Trail Running
- Roomy Toe Box - Anatomical toe box allows toes to spread naturally and comfortably
- Multi-Density Midsole - Allows you to access two levels of cushioning: soft against the foot and firmer/more responsive against the ground
- Lightweight Breathable Materials - For a '2nd Skin' fit and feel
- 3MM Drop - For the most natural running experience