Sperry Men's Leeward Chambray Boat Shoe
$ 48.75 $ 85.00Size Guide
Done up in relaxed canvas, our most iconic silhouette is fully equipped to just. Breathe.
- Rubber sole
- Relaxed with genuine leather collars
- Hand-sewn with our rust-proof eyelets, so your shoes last longer
- All wear, less tear
- Functional 360° Lacing System means the shoe laces all the way around, so you can pull them as tight as you like them for that just-right fit
- EVA heel cup absorbs shock for all-day, all-night comfort
Sperry Men's Pmc47674
$ 33.00 $ 59.99Size Guide
In 1949, PRO-Keds was established by Keds as an athletic footwear line primarily aimed at basketball. Originally released as the "Royal Tread," the first PRO-Keds product was the classic Royal, a canvas basketball shoe in high and low tops featuring a distinctive red and blue power stripe adjacent to the toe. It was worn and endorsed by the Minneapolis Lakers, the first NBA Champions who won five consecutive titles in PRO-Keds. Over time, new styles were added across the categories of baseball, football, tennis, and track and field. Materials utilizing exclusive shock-absorbent support and cushioning techniques were developed to keep pace with the rapid advancements in footwear technology. The Royal was the market leader in performance basketball through the '70s, gracing the feet of famous NBA stars including Willis Reed, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and "Pistol" Pete Maravich. By the Late '70s, PRO-Keds had become synonymous with some of the biggest personalities in basketball history and professional sports, while attaining cult status as the first real sneaker with style among New York City's early hip hop community. The '90s saw PRO-Keds flourish in Japan, where the tennis shoe, the Court King, was re- worked in vibrant toe cap colors, special materials and limited edition prints. Many of these items are highly sought after by collectors. Today, PRO-Keds has reissued the classic Royal Canvas, the Court King and the historic Royal Master basketball shoe. Stocked by leading shoe retailers across the world, PRO-Keds will progressively release authentic sports originals.
- Rubber sole
- Forget the sailboats. Step up to the modern era of cool when you party on the deck in the Halyard.
- Canvas upper creates a retro appeal with a modern look.
- Lace-up design.
- Metal eyelets add style to the laceless look.
- Sperry Top-Sider™ tag hit on the tongue. Textile lining. Cushioned footbed. Nonmarking synthetic outsole with a wave imprint. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 15 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Sperry Men's Watertown 6 Inch Boot
$ 129.95 $ 170.00Size Guide
Sperry watertown 6 inch
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in wet conditions
- Durable full-grain leather upper
- Aggressive rubber lug outsole with molded Wave-Siping
- Genuine rawhide laces